about the company.
Randstad is currently working with one of the well-known global asset management businesses. To cope with their growth, they are expanding their team and are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join their team.
about the job.
- Develop and implement quantitative models and strategies for investment analysis and decision-making
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and research to identify market trends, patterns, and opportunities
- Derive insights/alpha through quantitative methods to drive business decisions and ensure positive commercial outcomes
- Leverage understanding of market fundamentals, dynamics, and instruments available to develop and recommend profitable trading strategies
- Work closely with portfolio managers, traders, and other stakeholders to provide valuable insights and enhance the performance of investment strategies
skills & experiences required.
- Master's Degree or above in statistics, mathematics, economics, or computer science is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in quantiative analytics/fundamental analytics role within the banking, and financial services with a focus on working with financial data
- Solid experience in Python and SQL for data analysis and modeling
- Experience in quantitative modeling, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Good understanding of financial markets (such as hedge fund/equity), investment products, and risk management principles, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English; and currently based in Hong Kong
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at email@example.com...