about the company.
Our client is a growing US company with a diversed product portfolio across automotive accessories, consumer electronics and home & lifestyle products. The Hong Kong office, being their regional headquarter, is now expanding and would like to invite a QA professional to join their team.
about the team.There are roughly 50-60 people in Hong Kong, with a plan to expand it to over 150 people in 3 years. Reporting to the QA manager and working alongside the Product Manager, you will be making key decisions from the QA perspective during the end-to-end development and production processes.
about the job.As a Quality Engineer, you are responsible for
- Handle technical and quality aspects of rechargeable batteries related, and non-electronic (e.g. bags/ accessories/ carpets) products.
- Carry out testing for products, and accordingly prepare the reports.
- Ensure the end-to-end product control process flow
- Perform quality check and inspection.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints.
- Modify testing requirements by working closely with internal parties.
- Build up and maintain good supplier relationship.
skills & experiences required.To be successful at this position, you need