My client is a leading international retailer chain with multiple operations worldwide.about the job.
- Monitor the handling of customer inquiries and complaints, assist in follow up the quality complaint
- Assist in providing training programs to staff about hygiene, food safety, and work safety
- Own mass production start date and follow up
- Supervise the allocations and inspection procedures to meet on time deliveries
- Provide manufacturing technical support and procedures to improve quality levels, reduce manufacturing costs and improve production efficiencies when identified
- Notify key stakeholders of any major or critical production and quality issues identified
skills & experiences required.
- High School or above
- 3+ years relevant experience in quality control, production, and/or factory inspection practice
- Possess strong technical expertise in variety of Textile and Hardgoods products is preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
- Proficiency in PC skills, such as MS Office; Strong in Both Chinese and English word processing is a MUST
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Ocassional travel may be required
about the package.
- Double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Choice of MPF provider
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.