about the company.
My client is a multinational optical retailer that sells contact lenses, solutions and eye care products. They are currently hiring a QA Manager - Frame Manufacturing (Eyewear) to join the expanding team. For the position, they are open to candidates with consumer goods, electronics, beauty, toys and other relevant backgrounds. You will be leading a team of 11 and report to the Operation Director.
about the job.
- Leading activity to improving quality systems and quality management in suppliers factories
- Building and training a fully capable quality team to ensure repeatable and dependable services
- Develop, document and maintain the Quality system for compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 17025
- Lead continuous improvement by control of corrective actions and prevention
- Actively champion and train teams to support the generation of records and evidence as a culture across the company
- Enable the provision of innovative solutions that enable quality improvements, supporting to ensure smooth production and manufacturing processes
- Educate suppliers on our product quality expectations, technical requirements, and physical attributes
- Work with Quality Teams to establish and maintain benchmarking system for all suppliers
- Set Quality Control Compliance objectives
- Oversee the returns process for products which do not meet the required standards
- Determining and planning appropriate product controls by assessing risk, critical specs and specifications
- Establish best practices e.g PPAP to match product quality standards to suit application needs
- Lead the engineering investigation and make decisions for corrective actions on product / process nonconformity
- Take ownership of the engineering risk register - manage risk review and mitigation activities
- Provide technical support to buyers, merchandisers, factories and customers to ensure product quality
- Process store and glazing technical queries together with complaint management.
- Develop and maintain meaningful reports and data in relation to audits, social compliance and product quality
- Point of escalation for compliance audits ensuring critical issues are actioned and resolved in line with deadline
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 7+ years of experience in QA
- With professional qualifications in ISO 9001/ ISO ISO 17025
- High attention to details, excellent communications skills
- Great command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Leadership skills and demonstrate ability of developing quality management systems for products
- Flexible, adaptable and agile
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure
- Occasional travel is required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....