Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager – Hong Kong Developer
- Luxury residential projects
- Stable project pipeline
- Reputable Developer
About the Company
Our client is a listed property developer with wide range of high quality complex portfolios in Hong Kong and the Greater China region. They develop, own and operate high-end complex commercial, hotel, retail, office and residential portfolios in Hong Kong and China. Currently they have an exciting opportunity to call for a S&M Professional with track record in property sales and marketing exposures to join their well-established team.Job Description
- Development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies for the Company’s property portfolios in HK.
- lead a team and provide professional supports for all property sales team activities in order to help the team achieve sales targets
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Handle marketing and promotion event
- Degree holder in property/ real estate/ business administration or equivalent
- Around 5+ years’ relevant experiences preferably with track record in managing sizeable sales turnover in HK.
- Knowledge on residential (first-hand sales) ordinance
- Excellent communion and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, independent, responsible and flexible
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)