about the company.
My client is a well-known financial service in Hong Kong and they are seeking a Project Manager with prior experience in developing trading platforms.
about the job.
- Define and manage delivery plans covering the projects for trading platform development
- Conduct analysis and define the business request from business teams and senior stakeholders, and recommend best practices or solutions to the business needs
- Assign tasks, manage budget & timeline control, and deal with internal team and external vendors
- Track and maintain the SDLC process & deliverables to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Prepare technical documents & presentations
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Business administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in business analysis/project management for system development including trading platform; banking/financial services industry background (either in-house or through a tech consulting firm/service provider) is preferred
- Good understanding of financial products/operations such as derivatives/equities/financial exchange (FX)/risk etc.
- Strong experience in project management, team management, and 3rd party vendor management
- Good understanding of the best industry practices and standards
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken Cantonese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org...