about the company.My client is an automotive electroplating components manufacturer with its headquarter in HK, they are looking for a Project Manager responsible for implementing Orecle ERP system for its regional team. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the overall program plan with the development/IT team and internal stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to have a big impact on the direction of the business moving forward by the projects supporting the global business, you will have lots of autonomy and will be part of the cool multinational team. about the job.
- Define and manage delivery plans for regional application implementation (Oracle EBS, CRM, PML & HRIS etc.) and work closely with both HK & China teams
- Track and maintain the SDLC process & deliverables to ensure positive outcomes with agreed quality standard
- Assign tasks, manage budget & timeline control, and dealing with multiple 3rd party vendors
- Prepare project documents & presentations for senior stakeholders
- Provide user training, UAT, unit testing and integration testing
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above in Information System or related discipline
- 5+ years of working experience in project management from manufacturing/ supply chain industry, PMP certification is preferred
- Solid experience in implementing Oracle EBS, CRM, PLM & HRIS system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Frequent travel between HK and China is needed after the border open
If you're interested in this opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Vera Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2232 3413 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....