about the company.
Collaborating with a world class insurance and asset management company who is currently looking for a Project Manager who likes to communicate with senior management and stakeholders and have a good eye on the market trend, bringing new sights to the company through the power of words and presentation.
- Direct Reporting to COO
- Managerial Grade
- Hybrid working mode
- Budget 40000 - 60000 x 12 months + bonus
about the job.
- Collaborate with senior-level business and operation stakeholders to analyse business and operational problems
- Assist with reviewing business and operation processes
- Handle with user requirement collecting and analyse business requirements
- Manage daily project management and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for UAT testing including test planning, test case preparation
skills and experience required.
- Bachelor Degree in related disciplines or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of experience insurance/financial industry would be an advantage
- 4 year's solid experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and possess relevant competencies in project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, knowledge of Mandarin an advantage
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Tiffany Bennett at email@example.com for more information...