about the client.
Our client is a well-known listed company headquartered in HK with a long history of market presence. The right candidate will be contributing to one of the major systems projects as a key member in system implementation. This is a great opportunity to build a career in a sizeable business with strong exposure in the APAC.
about the job.
- Take lead in planning and implementing IT system projects for APAC regions
- Ensure all phases of the projects are well planned and completed on time
- Handle the project full cycle include identifying user requirements, performing feasibility study
- Experience in working with potential vendors, allocating manpower and resources.
- Carry out user acceptance test as well as conducting post project evaluation
skill and experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in project management, vendor management and system implementation
- Expertise in ERP system, HR system, database management or BI system will be a great advantage
- Experience in project management with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please do not hesitate and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Alex Cheung at email@example.com for more information.