(MEP) Project Manager - Client side - Projects
Highlights of the role
- Budget 45k - 65k x 12 months
- 5 days work week
- 15- 20 days of AL
- Reputable client-side working opportunity
- Young and energetic team culture
- work life balance, no OT
About the Company
Our client is one of the organizations with the best employer brand in Hong Kong. They develop, own and operate high-end complex commercial, retail, office portfolios in Hong Kong and China. Currently, they have an exciting opportunity to call for a Project Manager for their project team, you will be working closely with the internal project teams, consultancies and contractors.
About the Role
Directly report to the head of the department, you will be responsible for
- Liaise/Coordinate with project team members, clients, operators and outside parties in preparing design brief, appointment of consultants, master programme, financial budget and obtaining all necessary permits and approvals
- Work closely with project team members and consultants during the whole process of tender procurements and control the budget throughout the development process
- Liaise with government authorities, expert panels, consultant teams and contractors to understand the design and construction practice as well as to ensure compliance of local regulation and statutory requirement
- Provide advice on the selection and appointment of relevant consultants, design review, contract packaging strategy and construction cost controlling
- Planning, monitor and control project progress
- To ensure all construction activities are within time frame & budget
- Financial, contractual and technical reporting for all current projects.
- To grow business line and team to meet with demand in market & sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Professional qualification of MHKIE, MBISE is a plus
- 10 - 15 years of experience in project management in a consultancy firm/ client side
- Excellent time management, planning and organising ability.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to email@example.com or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.