- Salary: 400-540k + bonus
- Client side, developer
- Retail shopping mall A&A/fitting out
- Stable project pipeline
- Team support
about the company
It is a renowned client which has established high reputation and leading position in the retail industry. The company has a collaborative and energetic culture. The company develops and operates commercial offices, shopping malls and hotels in Hong Kong. With its new projects and A&A projects in HK, they would like to invite Project Management talents to join their team.
about the role
Directly reporting to the team leader, you can expect your major responsibilities to be below:
- Involve in managing the full cycle of various retail mall A&A and fitting out projects, from tendering to project completion
- You will play an important role to manage the progress, workmanship and the cost as well as preparing relevant tender and contractual documents
- Collaborate and partner with project team, leasing team, front line staff, contractors, consultants and tenants to ensure the effective delivery of projects
- Involve in vetting for new store openings and coordinate with tenants to ensure their design and programme are aligned with internal standard
- Provide technical advice on design drawings and onsite matters for the construction projects
- Negotiate with and manage internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to end-users, consultancies, contractors, top management, design teammates
about the requirement
- Diploma holder in Interior Design, Project Management, Architecture or relevant disciplines
- Above 6-15 years of experiences in interior design or project management within developers/retail brands/design consultancies/fitting out contractors
- Exposure in store drawings vetting would be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with different stakeholders
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is required
- Proficient in design software such as AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, etc.
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....