Project Manager - Building Services Engineering/ Electrical
- 5 - 5.5 days work
- Group medical
- Double pay and 1-2 months discretionary bonus
- 12 – 18days annual leave
- Package up to 900k/ annum
Our client is one of the top tier contractors in Hong Kong. You will be working with the Project team on various projects in Hong Kong. As some new projects are launching soon, we are now looking for a Project Manager who is focusing in the electrical side to support the Project team.
Project Type (New build, A&A and Renovation etc)
- Government Project
- Data Centre
- Commercial Complex
- Prepare and update necessary design documents such as cost estimates, preliminary design proposal, tender specifications, tender drawings, design calculations & justifications, schedule of rates and etc. for tender purpose.
- Prepare tender documents and provide a tender evaluation.
- Carry out a feasibility study, technical study, incident investigation etc. and prepare relevant report.
- Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience in design and project management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Experience in contractor would be an advantage
Interested parties please apply the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Monnie Tam by +852 2232 3412 We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.