about the company.
My client, a well-known and award-winning ICT partner, is looking for a Project Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for monitoring the projects’ progress toward achievement.about the job.
- Manage and coach project management professionals, developing and heavily involved at delivering projects to our top line customers
- Lead a team of professionals to drive the business by formulating strategic planning process, rolling out service delivery excellence and setting ambitious & achievable goal for the entire business
- Monitor the progress toward achievement of strategic goals and make timely adjustments to ensure successful outcome of sales strategy
- Manage and control project implementation within predefined schedule, cost and quality
- Motivate cross team members and resolve conflict timely to provide quality work and manage well on customer’s expectation
- Degree holder in Business, Information System, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Holder of PMP and Six Sigma Green Belt will be an advantage
- 4-6 years’ or above relevant project management experience
- Excellent analytical skill and customer/user management skill is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated character with “can-do” attitude and proven multi-tasking ability to meet critical deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- 12 days' annual leave
- Blissful leave of maximum 25 days per year (including birthday leave, wedding anniversary leave, children graduation leave, volunteer leave, pet healthcare leave, home purchase, etc)
- 5 days work week & bank holiday
- Clinical, hospitalization and dental insurance
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate and click APPLY NOW. Or for more information, you can reach out to Wing Yuen on email@example.com...