about the company.
Our client is the worldwide leader in independent containership management and ownership. Currently they are expanding their team and seeking a Project Coordinator to support their upcoming project.about the job.
- Communicate with Ship's Captain, supplier, Port agent & Logistics
- Collaboarte with various teams to develop deployment schedule
- Develop processes that make deployment of IT infrastructure & applications more efficient and organised
- Support and administer project analysis and status reporting
- Proactively escalate any delays or project risks
- Diploma or degree holder with at least 3 years experience serving as a Project coordinator
- Experience in supporting core IT infrastructure is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately Available and Fresh Graduates are highly preferred
Interested candidates, please send your application to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion....