about the company.
An international corporate investment bank is looking for an Analyst to join their APAC Project Finance team. You will be a core member in driving strategic projects for the Regional Finance Department.
about the team. The bank offers a multicultural business environment, flexible and open-minded. You will work with a team of 4-5 as well as regional business parties. about the job. Reporting to the Team Head of Project Finance, you will participate in a variety of transformation projects enhancing the operational efficiency of the Finance Department. You will:
- Take part in end-to-end project implementation from modelling, analysis, risk assessment, UAT to go-live and post-implementation
- Drive APAC projects including the ledger, regulatory and financial reporting system in order to enhance data inflow between front office, middle office and Finance department
- Conduct in-depth analysis and feasibility studies of the existing vs new models
- Evaluate the potential impact of transformation, compare risks and benefits of every projects
- Ensure all Finance systems align with regulatory changes
- Act as a bridge between the Finance, IT, Front office and other departments across the business
- Provide solutions to Finance users at post-implementation stage
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in CPA, ACCA or CPA Australia
- Minimum 5 years experience in project finance, system implementation, finance transformation
- Experience in a corporate investment bank with good understanding of front to back operations
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to work with regional department heads
- Strong project management, strive for quality deliverable with excellent time management
- Good command of English
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org