Project Engineer (Environmental / Process Plant / QC)
About the company
Our client is a leading MNC in providing environmental solutions. Their investment and operations on energy infrastructure and services covering over 20 countries around the globe. Recently, they have successfully signed a contract with the HK government for the first ever design, build and operation project on IWMF, and now they are looking for high caliber to join their team.
About the role
As a Project Engineer, you will be focusing on performing quality assurance and control work over the engineering procedures, drawings, technical specifications and equipment. You have to set up and execute a quality control plan to ensure the whole process is aligned with inspection protocol and standards. You will also conduct multiple inspection and performance tests on machinery and coordinate with different parties for a smooth, safe and efficient project delivery
What you'll need
- Degree or above in Mechanical, Electrical, Quality Control or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project experience in engineering and construction
- Candidates with project and working experience in environmental or process plant are preferred
- Familiar with inspection protocol and standards
- Independent, self motivated and good communication skills
- Fluent to communicate in English and Chinese
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking "Apply Now". For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....