Project Engineer (E&M - Client side opportunity)
About the company
Our client is a growing F&B listed company with business covering around the globe. And locally they are also actively expanding with more store openings in the coming years. To support their rapidly growing business, they are now looking for a project engineer to join the team.
About the role
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for handling A&A and fit-out projects related to the stores. You will be responsible for the arrangement and scheduling of on-site works. You have to conduct site visits to ensure the projects are in progress, and to closely coordinate with both internal and external parties for a smooth project delivery.
What you'll need
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in A&A, renovations and fit-out projects
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Microsoft Applications
- Independent, self motivated with good communication skills
- Fluent to communicate in English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking "Apply Now". For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....