About the company
Our client is the global market leader in workplace design and delivery. They have a renowned history of providing unique project solutions to clients on creating a prestigious workplace environment. To support their rapid business growth and upcoming new projects, they are now looking for a high caliber Assistant Project Manager to join the team.
About the role
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for handling project management, including project coordination, liaising and managing relationships with clients, consultants and site parties. You have to manage on-site IT/AV/Security/Cabling for workplace fit-out projects.
What you'll need
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services, Electrical, or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in A&A, renovations and fit-out projects
- Independent, self motivated and good communication skills
- Fluent to communicate in English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered Assistant Project Manager
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking "Apply Now". For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....