about the company.
Top tier financial service
about the team.You will work in a Technology Project Management team
about the job.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define, design and deliver various IT initiatives
- Participate in ongoing IT projects and provide support in requirement study, project management, system testing, data tagging/cleansing, change management activities, user training and post implementation support
- Assist in analysing data and prepare analytics reports and presentation for useful business insights
- Collaborate and liaise with other IT teams, cross departments and vendors in project implementation
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science or Information Technology related disciplines
- Relevant working experiences in well-established financial institutions or participation in IT projects using AI technology is preferred
- Experience in Bloomberg Terminal, Refinitiv Eikon or Capital IQ is preferred
- Knowledge in VBA, SQL, Power Query, statistical tools and business intelligence tools (such as MS PowerBI or Tableau) is an advantage
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” or contact Cheryl Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org