about the company.
Our client is a medical device MNC and they are seeking a highly motivated Product Specialist to join their sales team which focuses on cardiovascular product lines. You will focus on promoting and selling our products to healthcare providers, as well as supporting new product launches and managing the product lifecycle. For this role, you will perform case support on demand.
about the job.
- develop and execute sales strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives
- build and maintain relationships with healthcare providers and key decision makers
- conduct product demonstrations and presentations to healthcare providers
- collaborate with internal teams to provide customer support and resolve issues
- provide feedback to product development teams to improve product design and functionality
- assist in the development of marketing materials and product launch plans
- monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats
- participate in workshop and other exhibition events to promote our products
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in medical device sales, preferably in the vascular field
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and in a team environment
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare industry trends
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....