about the company.
Our client is a leading FMCG/pharmaceutical company with decades of history in Hong Kong. They have presence across the world including Asia, The United States, Canada, Europe and etc. To cope with their business expansions, they are currently looking for a Product Manager to join the team and bring in new inspirations
about the team.
Reporting to the team head, you will be assigned different brands and manage their branding and trade marketing campaigns. Due to the scale of the business, their office is situated in a rural area in the New Territories. You will be provided with free shuttle bus at different areas in Hong Kong.
about the job.
- Plan and execute marketing activities for assigned brand and channel to achieve commercial objectives
- Collaborate closely with sales team on brand building, product launches and customer marketing initiatives
- Conduct market research, analyze market trend and competitor activities for management's review and strategies planning
- Maximize retail presence and on field presence
- Lead consumer engagement best practices and monitor business, campaign and conversion performance so that adjustments and improvements are made accordingly and timely
- Manage external agencies to ensure activities are to cost and to agreed timescales
- Involved in new product development and packaging projects
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above
- 5+ years of brand marketing, product marketing and/or trade marketing experience within the FMCG sector
- Highly proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Team player, ability to multi task, organized
- Strong analytical and execution ability
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your current and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions. Applicants who have not heard from us within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.