Product / Brand Manager - FMCG
We're currently partnering with a global principle FMCG market leader in finding a Product/Brand Manager for their growing team in Hong Kong.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the local market in formulating strategic brand campaigns to drive competitive positioning and growth in market share and revenue.
- Responsible in formulating end-to-end strategic 360 brand marketing campaigns (online & retail channels) for respective portfolio of products within budget to ensure growth in revenue and market share
- Research and analysis on campaign, market landscape and consumer behaviour to ensure continuous growth in market share and revenue
- Monitor market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor's activities to assess return of investment (ROI)
- Manage and collaborate with external stakeholders such as creative agencies and channels to ensure successful campaign launch in a timely manner
- Manage and lead team members to ensure high performance, positive team/work culture and continuous growth
- Degree holder in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years brading experience in consumer industry
- Experience in 360 degree marketing eg. ATL, BTL, digital marketing etc.
- Analytical, strong communication, creative, ambitious and self-motivated
- Experience in people/team management
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org...