about the company.My client is a leading fashion house with retail business in couture, RTW, leather goods, shoes, watches, jewellery and accessories. To cope with their expansion they are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their team. You will be reporting the Operations director who is also based in Hong Kong. You will work cross-functionally with Merchandising, Marketing, Design and Sales operation department. about the job.
- Implement procurement strategy accordingly to company direction eg. corporate materials & visual merchandising products
- Lead all procurement and sourcing activities including tender management, negotiation and new vender development
- Manage and coordinate the tender and quotation process to achieve competitive price, terms and long term partnership
- Negotiate and monitor periiodical contracts with suppliers to ensure stable supplies and optimum prices
- Monitor the performance of the existing vendors to ensure the quality of the materials
- Maintain close communication with key internal customers, HQ and external vendors
- Conduct regular review of end-to-end processes, identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure stable supplies and better budget control
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree of above in related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in procurement/ purchasing/ merchandising, preferably in the luxury retail field
- Strong negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Great command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Creative, proactive and with great leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with personnel at various levels
about the package.
- 5 days work
- Double pay
- Discretionary Bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....