about the company.
Our client is one of the largest employers in Hong Kong with dominant positions in a variety of businesses. With the launch of their stable business development plan, they are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Procurement Team.
about the team.
There are over 100 people within procurement department, which include different procurement functions such as process and governance, IT, corporate service and so on. With the recent expansion plan, they are planning to hire a procurement talent for the process and governance function, who will focus specifically on managing the procurement framework and governance of their subsidiaries in China.
about the job.
As a Procurement Manager (Process and Governance), you will
- Establish procurement corporate governance framework including policies, procedures, schedule of delegated authorities and KPI/SLA with each subsidiary in China.
- Oversee the implementation of procurement governance model across subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
- Set strategic direction to each procurement category to ensure stable and sufficient supplies while meeting the quality standards.
- Monitor procurement performance across subsidiaries and affiliated companies in China.
- Analyse and identify process gaps and facilitate continuous improvement within procurement function.
skills & experiences required.
To be successful in this position, you need
- Bachelor degree (Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines) in a recognised university, preferably with qualifications of CIPS.
- At least 10 year working experience at a sizeable organisation with a solid experience in developing process and procedures with subsidiaries/ affiliated companies in China.
- Experience of taking up a regional procurement role, as well as managing procurement policies/ governance of other regions.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.