about the company.
Our client is one of the largest employers in Hong Kong with strong presences in property, hospitality and recreational fields. Current they are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their sizeable Procurement Team.
about the team.
There are over 100 people within the procurement department, which include different procurement functions such as process and governance, IT and corporate service.
about the job.
As a Procurement Manager (Performance Management), you will
- Review and improve the existing procurement framework, including the processes, procedures and policies, as well as the procurement KPI/ SLA designed and implemented for subsidiaries, affiliated bodies and internal procurement team members.
- Define strategic direction, as well as the performance standards to procurement of each and every categories to ensure supply availability while meeting the quality standards.
- Ensure governance framework to be implemented properly to enhance consistency and efficiency of procurement processes for subsidiaries, affiliated bodies and internal parties.
- Monitor procurement performance of procurement teams of each and every category across all subsidiaries and affiliated bodies.
- Review, monitor and enhance the operation of the procurement and category management team internally.
skills & experiences required.
To be successful in this position, you need
- Bachelor degree (Procurement, Business Administration or related disciplines) in a recognised university, preferably with qualifications of CIPS.
- At least 12 year working experience at a sizeable organisation with a solid experience in establishing procurement policies and systems for subsidiaries, vendors and internal procurement team.
- Solid experience in managing team performance by setting KPI/ SLA.
- Experience in analysing and enhancing procurement performance with data.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Senior Procurement Manager (IT), HK$80,000 - HK$100,000 per month
- Procurement Manager (Process and Governance), HK$65,000 - HK$85,000 per month
- Procurement Director (Construction), HK$90,000 - HK$110,000 per month