Process Engineer (Machinery - Factory - Fresh Grad)
About the company
Our client is the market leader in environmental services with extensive local and worldwide profiles. To support its rapid business expansion in HK, they are now looking for a passionate Process Engineer to join the corporation.
About the role
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the task planning, operation, and maintenance of the process plant. You will be using your professional engineering works to oversee and monitor the operation and maintenance of the site machinery. You will work closely with a team of engineers and technicians to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and performance standards of the power plant.
What you’ll need
- Degree holder in engineering or related disciplines (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Industrial)
- Candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience are highly preferred. Fresh grads are welcome.
- Independent, self-motivated, and well-organized team player with strong communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking “Apply Now”. For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie at +852 2232 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....