about the company.
Our client is an insurance firm. They are looking for a Portfolio Manager, Fund of fund to join their team.
about the team.
Join this firm with great team culture and supportive environment to stably develop your own career and expand market share for the firm.
about the job.
- Provide investment research for the company investment-linked insurance product fund platform
- Conduct fund market updates, fund market trend and fund performance
- Manage portfolio restructuring, analyzing, report and improve investment performance
- Build fundamental equity valuation models from scratch on fund
- Provide investment recommendations and formulate investment strategy and asset allocation on mutual funds and alternative funds
- Research on, obtain and analyze financial data and public records of companies and develop financial models for forecasting and valuation
- Follow up the changes in the market, comprehensively consider the risk appetite and liquidity requirements, and put forward suggestions for adjusting and optimizing the investment portfolio
- Construct portfolio to optimize portfolio returns with measurable risk exposure
- Cooperate with the marketing activities of the company's sales and product department and provide professional support
skills & experiences required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields. Your previous experience in the fund and financial service industry and knowledge in the fund market will help you succeed in this role. You will have 5+ years of experience in an investment banking analyst, financial markets sales or portfolio analytics role. Proficiency in English is a must.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this roles or to find out more opportunities contact Anthony Chan at +852 2232 3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org