about the company.
Our client, a leading healthcare consultancy providing services including advertising and promotion, strategic consulting, healthcare professional marketing, medical communications, consumer health and wellness, global health and specialty practices is looking for a Planning Director to contribute to their business growth of Hong Kong.
about the team.
To lead one subordinate, be the main contact to existing major clients and new potential accounts, to lead the company to become an APAC regional hub and tap into emerging markets.
about the job.
- Understand the business dynamics, user behaviour and competitive environment so as to derive and execute the growth of digital strategy
- Monitor news on movement of major industry players
- Understand client’s business pain-points and opportunities and provide proactive recommendation and integrated marketing initiatives
- Develop a positive and partnering relationship with all clients
- Seek cross-promotional opportunities with other relevant businesses either within the company or beyond (avoiding potential conflicts)
- Lead, monitor and report the status on regular basis. Responsible for sharing the latest update and requirements with the management team in the most updated fashion
- Educate and encourage internal teams to identify new opportunities and initiatives. Create an environment to motivate all team members to support digital initiatives
- Coordinate with the management team to develop best practices and case studies for sharing for business development and Public Relation purpose
- Lead workshops and learning sessions for staff and clients if necessary
skills & experiences required.
- Meticulous and highly effective project and time management skills
- Experience managing and coordinating across several team departments to deliver timely, high quality and high value project deliveries
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must be articulate and fluent in English
- Strong management skills and Superb presentation skills
- Strong experience managing internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of data driven marketing is essential
- An understanding of analytics (Digital, CRM, Social, Mobile, Media) and the practical application of analytical modeling in the marketing landscape is important
- Media, SEO, SEM experience beneficial but not vital
- Can orchestrate an RFP and pitch response leveraging existing resources
- To provide profitable, strategic business management for multiple client engagements
- To ensure that agreed financial targets and service levels are monitored, and exceeded
- To have responsibility for client relationships, co-ordinating the component services and acting as key point of contact to certain high profile clients
- Individuals who are qualified for IAA’s Certificate in Marketing Communications
- A master’s degree holder with at least 2+ years leadership experience of an international client
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Boris Lee at + 852 2232 3497 or email email@example.com