about the company.
Our client is now seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team as a (Associate) Pharmaceuticals Sales executive. If you are looking for an opportunity to step into the rare disease/ oncology field, please apply. We also welcome fresh graduates from science backgrounds to apply for this exciting opportunity if you are ready to build up your commercial career within the pharmaceutical field.
about the job.
- develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets
- build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including healthcare professionals and pharmacies
- provide educational resources and support to healthcare professionals on the use and benefits of our products
- attend conferences and events to promote our products and network with key stakeholders
- analyze sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and medical affairs, to develop and execute promotional campaigns and educational initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor's degree science or any related fields
- 0-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have....