about the company.A leading international law is looking for a paralegal to be a part of their corporate team where you will be exposed to working with reputable clients on sizable corporate transactions and a range of corporate work. about the job.
- Work closely with the partners and associates on capital markets deals including IPOs and M&A deals
- Assist in drafting legal documents
- Conduct due diligence and prepare verification notes
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients, serve as communication bridge between clients and the team
- Conduct legal and company searches
- Translation (Chinese to English and English to Chinese)
skills & experiences required.
- LLB/ LLM degree or PCLL holder or Bar holder
- Proficient in Mandarin and English is essential
- Great team player
- Hard working, diligent and great communication skills
To apply online, please click "Apply" or please contact JJ How on email@example.com or 2232 3429 for a confidential discussion...