about the team.
In Hong Kong, we are made up of more than 70 (and growing) individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and work experience to offer different perspectives about the local employment landscape. We believe in developing our people - professionally and personally.
When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to explore your entrepreneurial spirit, carve your career progression, access great training opportunities and earn a highly competitive income with uncapped commissions.
about the job.In your role, you’ll be responsible for the development of your own network of clients and candidates.
Through Randstad’s resources and market research, you’ll add value through the learning and sharing of your knowledge about the latest labour and talent trends with your clients. In the process of talent matching, you’ll also learn about candidates’ expectations and career aspirations to match them with their ideal employer.
- Use internal databases and external channels to support talent selection and identification within the specialised function or industry.
- Screen, qualify and assess high-potential candidates based on job descriptions as well as organisational and personality fit.
- Initiate and drive multi-pronged sales and marketing activities for business development with existing and new clients.
- Establish and maintain high-trust relationships with clients through in-depth industry and employment market intelligence from Randstad or own research.
- Keep pace of and analyse market and sector trends to support clients’ human capital development.
skills & experiences required.
- University degree from a recognisable university
- Fresh graduates with high competitiveness are welcome to apply
- Exceptional at creating opportunities and influencing outcomes
- Commercially- and digitally-savvy
- Motivated and driven to produce consistent performance
about the package
Randstad Hong Kong is a people-first organisation. We go above and beyond to ensure that every employee feels empowered to make and drive change, while looking after their physical and mental health. Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to medical insurance benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development programme and a customised individual development plan to fast-track your career with us. As a global HR company, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to collaborate with other teams and markets as you grow with us.
Interested in finding out more about working for the world's number 1 HR services company? Please connect with email@example.com for more details.