Would you like to be a part of an organisation that aims to touch the lives of 500 million people globally by 2030? At Randstad, we believe meaningful work changes peoples' lives and creates a brighter future. We provide careers that enable our staff to build long-term success. Supported by industry-leading training and development programmes, thought leadership resources and state-of-the-art technology, we promise to put human connection at the heart of our business.
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Australia and New Zealand. Our Hong Kong operation has been supporting people and organisations in realising their true potential for years, helping find the best permanent and contracting talent in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, business support, construction & property, engineering, human resources, technologies, life sciences, sales, marketing & communications and supply chain & procurement.
about the team.
- One of the biggest Sales & Marketing teams in the market
- A team of 12+ who are young and energetic
- Functions: Retail Sales & Operations | Customer Service | Brand Marketing | Digital Marketing | Public Relations | Trade Marketing | Communications | Product Management
- Industries: Luxury Retail | Beauty & Cosmetics | FMCG | Consumer Goods | Manufacturing | Telecommunications | Hospitality | F&B
about the job.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment delivery process for both clients and candidates
- Responsible for sourcing junior to middle-level talents across different channels, to introduce them to clients
- Consult and provide market industry updates/knowledge to clients and candidates
- Develop, maintain and identify potential clients to grow your own portfolio of clients
- Utilise networking, social media and cold calling to build your candidate & client database
- Analyse client requirements & offer tailor-made solutions
- Deliver high-quality recruitment consultancy and services to new and existing clients
- Negotiate contracts with clients
- Learn recruitment by getting to know your candidates, selling the best match and managing your talent pool by staying in regular contact with candidates
skills & experiences required.
- Experienced in talent acquisition in recruitment agencies / in-house is required
- Embrace challenges and celebrate success and small wins
- Enjoy networking in the community and set one up for success
- Flexible, resourceful and with a positive mindset
- Must be able to work in a fast-growing pace environment
- Result-oriented and target driven, consistently meet both individual and team targets
- Strong communication skills in Chinese (including Cantonese) and English
culture and benefits
Aside from a highly competitive salary and commission structure, you will have access to a mobile allowance, hospital and outpatient benefits, performance bonus, extensive learning & development program and a structured individual development plan to fast-track your career. You will also have the pleasure of working in a very friendly, close-knit team. As a large organization, there is plenty of career opportunity.
With a comprehensive training and induction program, we will ensure you are set up for success. We call it - Great People, Great Opportunities!
Are you up for the challenge? Click on Apply Now or send your updated resume to Doris WAN at firstname.lastname@example.org