about the company.
At Randstad we believe in developing our people, delivering on our promises and rewarding success. We offer a stimulating environment, focused on skill development, innovation and self- responsibility.
Working at Randstad is a great way to play a pivotal role in life and society, all while developing yourself and your career. Come and work for the world's #1 HR services company, widely recognised as a global Fortune 500 company.about the job.
- input detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved - using JIRA ticketing system
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from users
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organise and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attend in-person meetings / calls with users to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions - together with the network team
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Be part of a bigger “Virtual” team across several counties.
- 2-3 years of proven experience at a heavy customer focus position in desktop support and services
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as JIRA in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, Office 365 and Google suite
- Ability to prioritise and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with users and management
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for a large company
- Self sufficient and capable of working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese, business level English and Mandarin (preferable)