about the company
Our client is an foreign corporate bank with substantial growth in APAC. Currently, they are looking for an Operations Director to lead a small team performing mid-to-back functions in Asia-Pac. With the flat structure, this will be an all-rounded and hands-on role.
The Bank promotes strong job security and stability. You will work with colleagues globally. Multinational, English speaking environment.
about the job
Report to the Global Head of Operations, you will:
- You will work closely with the regional business heads to ensure all operational services are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner to support the business needs
- You will ensure that the standards for the operational services provided (either directly through internal staff functions or indirectly through outsource functions) are met on a day-to-day basis
- You will perform duties related to planning and managing the Firm's activities while collaborating with numerous infrastructure and business partners
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree holder from sounded university
- Min. 10-15 years of relevant mid-to-back operations experience from corporate banking, financial institution or asset management sectors
- Experience in leading a team is required
- Product knowledge in Fixed Income, Derivatives, Money Market operations
- Curious, seek for continuous improvement and workflow streamlining
- Strong presentation and communication skills in fluent English language
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on 2232 3420 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org