As an operations associate, you will be responsible for:
- Handle daily operations and ensure all settlement tasks are completed smoothly, covering bonds, FXMM, loans, etc.
- Contact local and overseas clients for trade confirmations and settlement instructions.
- Conduct AML and KYC risk assessment on credit facilities application process
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with internal / external rules and regulations
- Review the procedure and process on an on-going basis to identify areas of improvements that will enhance or streamline the current process
- Degree holder or above
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with strong knowledge product knowledge in Bonds, Repos, Loans and Interest Rate Derivatives
- Hands-on experience in SWIFT payment, RTGS
- Good communications skills and proficiency in PC skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin