about the company.
Our client is a Capital Markets, Banking, and Finance company and they are looking for a Operation Assistant Manager for the project.
about the job.
- Monitor and deliver trade confirmations to clients
- Perform daily order balancing for various markets and solve breaks for trade booking
- Liaise with front office, middle office and clients for resolving trade related issues
- Assist the team head to handle project related tasks
- Maintain and review instrument static data and market charges
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above qualification is required
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in Operations or Trade Processing, with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Knowledge in CCASS or Euroclear
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Team player and willing to work with different people for various daily tasks
Interested parties please share updated resume to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org