about the company
Our client is a well-established Investment Bank. about the team
- It is a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
- identify operational loss events through analysis of company data and escalate these events to the senior management
- assist in Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Crisis Management activities and prepare key risk indicator reports
- be responsible for the annual organizational risk & control self-assessment program
- University Degree in Finance, Risk or relevant discipline
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Operational Risk, Control or relevant discipline
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Chiense (including Mandarin) languages
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: email@example.com ...