about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will assess Travel claims cases.
- You will ensure claims operations adhering to local regulatory and governance requirements.
- You will identify suspected fraud cases and conduct follow-up investigations.
- You will handle on-and-offline enquiries from both internal and external parties.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You have 1+ years experience in Personal Lines, preferably in Travel.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates with greater experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on +852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org