about the company.
My client is a Private Equity firm which the HQ is in the US. They are keen to hire a STABLE Office Manager to take care of their Hong Kong office with 13 people in total.
**Welcome people from all industries**
about the team.
- OM:EA to the RD = 50:50
- General office admin (meeting room booking, office stationery, suppliers, insurances etc.)
- Actively communicate with executive level partners in APAC (arrange meetings, prepare documents, managing itineraries)
- Provide administrative support to all staffs
- Provide Company Secretary if needed
skills & experiences required.
- 7-15 years of relevant experiences
- Flexible, multi-tasking
- Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office and word processing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
Interested parties please send a full resume with the portfolio. For confidential discussion, please contact Kimka Lam.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com.hk...