about the company.
Our client is a leading supplier for aerospace-grade chemical, composite, and raw material needs.
about the job.
- Provide administrative and secretarial duties, including supporting the reception and ordering office supplies
- Handle shipment and shipping documents, payments, invoices and follow up with different stakeholders
- Prepare regular reports and assist in projects
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for work operations and improvements
- Assist with compiling and developing the annual budget
skills & experiences required.
- Around 6 years experience in Administration/shipment/vendor management or any relevant experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Able to identify and resolve complex problems that arise with little or no precedent while remaining within established guidelines
- Provides advanced subject matter guidance to less experienced team members
- Clearly and accurately conveys complex (potentially sensitive or controversial) information
Interested candidate please share updated resume to Eunis Tam at firstname.lastname@example.org