Our client is a leading telecommunications company with business worldwide. They are now looking for a Network Manager to oversee the IP network and Cloud computing in their mobile core network department. This role would be suitable for a candidate who is looking for a managerial position in networking with a sizable company. about the job.
- Plan, design and support IP network and Cloud network infrastructure
- Lead a team of engineers to provide support to mobile core backbone in both conventional and cloud platforms
- Handle fault isolation, troubleshooting and follow-up support for major network issues
- Work closely with vendors on network system installation or commissioning and switching centre preparation
skills & experiences required.
- Higher diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 8+ years’ relevant experience and 2 years at managerial level in network design, implementation and support
- Excellent knowledge of routing, switching, load balancing, firewall, VPN, passive monitoring, and relevant technologies
- Experience in telecommunications industry / SI will be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity please don't delay and click 'APPLY NOW' or for more information, reach out to Ray Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org