about the company.
My client is a well-established multinational company seeking a Network Engineer for implementing and maintaining the network infrastructure in Asia.
about the job.
- Participate in the design, installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of WAN/LAN solutions
- Provide network support inclusive of provisioning, administration, and operational support including WAN, SDWAN, LAN, WLAN
- Responsible for the implementation of methods, procedures, and practices used for installation, maintenance, augmentation, and repair of network and supporting infrastructure
- Set up automated monitoring of network devices
- Monitor and suggest solutions for network performance and integrity
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve network-related issues
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in network administration and network projects implementation
- Solid experience in deploying/configuring the infrastructure components including but not limited to SD-WAN, LAN, Firewall, WiFi, Router Switch, VPN, etc.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking products and Palo Alto firewalls would be advantageous
- Experience in translating business requirements into technical network solutions
- Proficient in speaking both Chinese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on email@example.com...