Our client is one of the E&M consultant firms, they provide high levels of competence and technical expertise in the marketplace. They are currently hiring for a Senior Engineering (MVAC/ Electrical) based in China) to support their project, please find out more below. about the job.
- Responsible for drawing and coordinating work with sub-contractors and clients.To liaise with clients, main contractors, consultants and sub-contractors
- Responsible for co-ordination site works, material inspection, work inspection, T&C
- To plan and complete project on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare drawing submission and technical submission;
- Handle tender submission, project program and budget estimation;
- Ensure smooth day-to-day running on projects;
skills & experiences required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in Electrical /MVAC
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and leadership skills;
- Candidates with China experiences will be an advantage;
- Candidates with less experience with be considered as engineers.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please don't delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Jessica Xie at firstname.lastname@example.org or wts me via +852 6290 2362