about the program
- This is an 18-month intensive program providing a flexible pathway to a professional consulting career.
- You will start as Associate Consultant and upon the completion of the program, the title of Assistant Manager will be granted.
about the job
- You will assist in developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships with institutions and corporate customers.
- You will support corporate clients on their focus products and strategic plannings especially on retirement planning and employee benefit arrangement.
- You will provide customized solutions in accordance with customers' needs.
- You will explore new business opportunities and business partners.
- You will work with senior consultants in conducting clients meetings, webinars and conferences to provide clients with consultancy services.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You are with 1-2 years of working experience and fresh graduates are welcomed.
- You are keen to develop in a client-facing related industry.
- You are fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- You are customer-oriented, people-centric and a team player.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org