about the company.
Randstad is working with an expanding mobile social platform, and they are developing a brand new project. My client is now looking for a Mobile Developer Lead with strong hands-on experience in design and development of mobile applications to lead the team.
about the job.
- Work as a part of Agile team to design, develop, test and deliver mobile applications for the project
- Participate in requirements analysis and explore new stack components and architecture
- Responsible for new features design, testing and implementation
- Lead, monitor and manage the development team to build mobile applications following industry best-practices and in adherence with architectural principles before the deadlines
- Ensure product quality by defining development standard and close monitor the health of the applications
- Analyze the business needs and prepare technical documentation
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in mobile application development ; and solid experience in hybrid application development for both iOS and Android platform with React Native/ flutter is a must
- Good understanding of integration and deployment processes for mobile applications, RESTful API, any of cloud platform
- Knowledge of any DevOps or automation tools such as Jenkins/ Github would be advantageous
- Experience working in Agile/ Scrum environment
- Proven experience on mobile app development flow, implementation and release
- Candidates with social media/ entertainment experience is an advantage
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese speaking is a plus
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung (IT Software Development) by applying directly to my email email@example.com