about the company.Our client in a Hong Kong clothing retailer with main focus in Asia. They have over 2000 stores around the world. The position will be based in GuangZhou once travel restrictions have been lifted. Travel allowance is provided for weekly travel to Hong Kong. about the job.
- Develop new business with potential clients across multiple categories
- Lead the merchandising team for the whole buying lifecycle such as OTB planning & management, buying, allocation & replenishment etc.
- Participate in seasonal buying campaign, lead assortment and product strategy
- Ensure the brand proposition executed across products, concepts, promotion and pricing strategies
- Maximize business opportunities and meet the KPI such as Net Sales, Retail Price, Margin, Sell-thru and Product Productivity
- Establish and lead an effective logistics team to take up the shipment and on-time delivery
- Develop, manage and lead sourcing and production teams across various product categories
- Hands on, proactive management of day to day product development and production issues/challenges.
- Degree in related discipline
- 15+ years of solid experience in fashion retail industry
- Work experience in China market is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Station in Guangzhou
about the package.
- 5 days work
- Fast Track Promotion
- Double Pay
- Housing provided
- Friendly Working Culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences....