about the company.
Our client is a multinational apparel and home product retailer with over 1,500 stores in their portfolio and 100,000 employees around the globe.
about the job.
- Mananage the assigned category through precise executive of process
- Follow up orders with suppliers/ factories to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide support in sample handling, prepare the quotation for buyer evaluation
- Maintain strong business partnership with suppliers
- Provide support to team leader
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate in Merchandising, Business or related discipline
- Smart, motivated and independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English Cantonese and Mandarin
about the package.
- 4.5 days work - Friday early off!
- 15+ days AL
- Double Pay
- Medical and Dental
- Fast Track Promotion
- Friendly Working Culture
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.