Membership Marketing Director, B2C | VVIP, HNWI
Our client is a renowned premium loyalty programme with multiple portfolios and service offerings (e.g. catering, hotels, clubs, sports, leisure, etc.) in Hong Kong, targeting VVIP / (ultra) high-net-worth individuals. They are looking for a team head to lead their dynamic member marketing and relationship management team.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Lead a team of 6-8 relationship managers and marketing specialists
- International team
- Dynamic and fast-paced work environment
about the job.
- Develop and manage Customer Relationship Management and clienteling / member development strategies for HNWI
- Oversee and own the annual membership marketing and engagement calendar
- Lead and drive marketing and communications activities across all channels, e.g. newsletter, eDM, social media, events, etc.
- Organize and manage exclusive client activities and events, e.g. wine tasting, family days, sports championships, etc.
- Develop and manage HNWI engagement plans at the portfolio level
- Lead and work closely with the relationship management team to drive customer excellence, ensuring individual and team performance
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Tourism, Hospitality, or any related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in sales, CRM, retail operations, marketing or communications in hospitality, luxury retail brands, premium products (e.g. car, yacht, jet, etc.) or the Banking and Finance industry
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent communications in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com