about the company.
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies and they are looking for a Medical Representative to support their business. If you are looking for a good platform to develop your career and a comprehensive training program, please apply. This position is open to fresh graduates with scientific background and candidates who would like to join the commercial space with scientific background.
about the job.
As a Medical Representative, you are responsible to
- promote and sell assigned products to healthcare providers in the assigned territory
- develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and key opinion leaders
- identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive product sales and revenue growth
- conduct product presentations and demonstrations to healthcare professionals
- keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute sales strategies and plans
- maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- attend and participate in industry conferences and events
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor degree of Science, Business, Marketing or any related discipline
- result oriented and sales-driven
- at least one year of experience as a pharmaceutical sales; open to fresh graduates
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong organizational and time management skills
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....