about the company.
Our client, a world-class leading pharmaceutical manufacturing and distributing company, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Medical Affairs Manager to join their expanding team.
about the job.
- Act as a scientific expert in the assigned therapy area and provide information to healthcare professionals.
- Develop insights to support the development of Medical Affairs strategies and plans.
- Deliver medical education activities in alignment with the principles of scientific engagement.
- Ensure compliance with Code, SOPs, and local laws & regulations for all medical and promotional activities.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's Degree in medical science or related disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of local and global healthcare systems, ICH guidelines, GCP, and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Jessica Cheung at + 852 6285 6991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org